Our after-school program provides school-aged children up to age 12 with various educational, social, and physical development skills. We have partnered with local teachers to provide comprehensive tutoring and have partnered with several community businesses to help us deliver exciting hands-on learning experiences. Additionally, we have guest Fine Arts and athletic instructors available consistently.
Our after-school program is geared towards helping your child become a future leader in their community.
State-of-the-Art 21st Century Learning After School Program Highlights:
- STEM/STAAR Hands-on Learning Activities
- Texas Literacy Initiative Program in collaboration with the LA Marque
- Public Library
- Monthly Career/Leadership Field Trips to Community Businesses &
- City Facilities
- Supervised Computer/Science Lab with Smart Board Technology
- Music/Art Appreciation Activities
- Career/Character Education
- Reading/Study Center
- Certified Teachers for Tutoring/Homework Assistance
- Academic Curriculum-Based Extension Activities in line with school curriculum
- Nutritious Afterschool Meals
- Health/ Nutrition/ Exercise Seminars
- Outdoor Play/Arcade Corner
- Dance Enrichment Classes
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
Know More About Our Programs
Send us a message or reach us at any of our contact details to learn more about our services.